Monday, June 14, 2010

The little details in nature

I've had a few computer problems recently so I'm a bit behind on my posts, but I'll try to catch up now this week.

A couple weeks ago, I had gone out for an early morning walk, intending to go just a "little" ways, and ended up going around a BIG block... 5.8 miles in total!  Along the way I had noticed this spider web reflecting in the early morning light.  After I (finally!) made it back home, I grabbed my camera, hopped in the truck, and set out to see if I could capture the image with my camera.  Luckily for me (and probably for him too!) the spider was nowhere in sight when I found the web again!
 













And a couple more shots I took on my way back to the paved path... see the little Lacewing on the flower?







No comments: