Saturday, August 18, 2012

6 month Miss N

What do you get when you put chubby little baby arms, a tutu, and pearls together?  One seriously CUTE little girl!  This was such a fun session!  I last saw Miss N when she was just three months old, and it's always so much fun to see how much they've changed in such a short amount of time!

I have to admit that I did "borrow" the backside photo idea from a photograph I saw online, unfortunately I can no longer remember the name of the photographer to give credit to!  I did have to have one quick shutter finger tho, as Miss N kept toppling over!  :)

We headed out to the nearby park for the rest of the session, where we "braved the wildlife" (gnats, 8-legged creepy crawlies and grasshoppers!)  I'm just hoping I left them all there after shaking out my blankets, and that nothing hitched a ride home with me!

Thanks for the great session and the even better homemade chocolate chip cookies!! :)))














No comments: