Monday, June 9, 2014

2 year Miss K

I have to admit, I was a little worried about how many "good" shots I was going to end up with this session only because this little beauty was on the move constantly, as two-year olds typically are, and usually way ahead of me facing away from the camera!  Add in the fact that she was so serious much of the time, I was really surprised to see how many smiles I captured too!  And I was SUPER happy that I managed to catch her "attitude" face while trying to take one last photo of her - which she did NOT want taken!

But oh, my!  I think I worried needlessly, didn't I?  She couldn't be any cuter if I tried to pose her (which any photographer or parent with a camera knows you just can't do with a two-year old, ha ha!) and how much do you just L.O.V.E. those long, gorgeous eyelashes of hers?

Thanks for letting me run around with you, Miss K!  :)











No comments: