Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Photo Practice

I got in some more practice taking photos for a friend this weekend. It was a lot of fun, but I really have a GREAT appreciation now for photographers who run around photographing children - I'm not sure who was more tired at the end, them or me! I'll just post a couple of my favorites here. Thanks for letting me practice on you, guys! :-)


This little guy brings his bear blanket with him everywhere, and I wanted to try to convey how sad it is when eventually children outgrow their "best friends" and leave them behind. I didn't notice until afterwards that it looks like he's standing on bear in the second photo after his sister helped me by setting bear's head upright. I do like his head upright that way but I wished I had noticed the lack of spacing between the two subjects. Oh well. Mental note for next time!
There were grasshoppers everywhere and I liked how this one cooperated with us for this photo! :-)

No comments: