Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Trivia - what's on my crochet hook today?

I used up the rest of the periwinkle yarn I had and made a cute little girl hat and matching doll hat to donate for a silent auction being held at our friend's school carnival this week.  Some lucky little girl and her dolly are going to be nice and warm in matching hats this cold weekend!

And speaking of cold, here's a bit of cold weather trivia... according to local meteorologists, February 28th is the average date for last below zero low temperatures.  Currently our seven day forecast to March 3rd is predicting lows ranging from -15 to -3.  Sigh.  I'm pretty sure spring is never going to come this year and it's never ever going to warm up again.  Guess I'll just have to keep making warm hats!  :)


No comments: