Saturday, August 2, 2014

S Family

Driving to meet this beautiful family tonight, I wasn't sure if we were going to be taking pictures at all, by the looks of the darkening sky.  I mean, I seriously expected to see wet cars driving towards me with their windshield wipers on!  But by some miracle, a few minutes after we got there, the sun started peeking out and the dark clouds vanished although it remained partially overcast.  I had an awesome time following this little guy around, who, as with all 18 month olds, definitely had his own agenda of what he wanted to look at, where and when!  :)  I had a great time meeting you and your family, little A!

Oh, and crazily enough, the moment I pulled out of my parking space and started driving out of the parking lot, it started sprinkling big fat raindrops!







No comments: